Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My coursework is not being stretched to its full potential. How can I present "perspectives" in a more impactful way? One that can speak to the audience, help them relate the work to their lives, remind them of how important it is in our lives?

A change of perspectives can change EVERYTHING in your life, even if the situation remains the same. I'm sure we all understand that.

I feel ashamed. I could have worked on my prep board much earlier and thought of a much better way to present the idea. What if my final work turns out to be just another piece of aesthetically pleasing (hopefully) work? How else can I do it without the use of words?

(btw I love painting esp. when I can concentrate. THE CLOUDS IN OIL PAINT ARE FINALLY DONE! :D)



One thing I've learnt about myself through all these questions (that miraculously pop up) is that I'm actually becoming increasingly honest about myself. My flaws and feelings. Everything. I'm glad I'm developing a courage to face up to my mistakes because they help one realise even more about themselves.

Something I posted 10 days ago, but how true :]

No comments: